Since today is Earth Day, we are pleased to give you this list of The Top Earth Day Fun Facts.
- Earth Day is a perfect time to interact with endangered species. Like people who still have their jobs.
- The average American generates 4.5 pounds of trash a day, which is mostly just Bed Bath & Beyond mailers.
- Because Earth Day is now 50, no one in Hollywood pays attention to it any more.
- If you ask really nicely on Earth Day, you may just get a lecture about how you’re singlehandedly responsible for murdering the Earth from your favorite self-righteous celebrity.
- Eight-year-old boys don’t giggle as much for it as they do for Uranus Day.
- Turns out all we needed to reduce pollution was a pandemic.
- Planting a tree in your backyard is a good way to observe Earth Day. It’s a nice change for those who only use a shovel for digging shallow graves.
- Hobbits ignore it. They celebrate MIDDLE Earth Day.