If you’re new to the game, here are the rules: Everyone holds out 10 fingers. Then, one person announces something they’ve never done. If you have done it, you have to put down a finger (and drink, if you’re playing with booze). Everyone takes turns announcing things they’ve never done, and if someone “loses” all 10 fingers, they’re out. The “winner” is the person who stays in the game the longest, but honestly, Never Have I Ever isn’t really about winning; the real fun is finding out what your friends have and haven’t done.
· Been kicked out of a bar.
· Gone streaking/skinny-dipping.
· Jumped out of an airplane.
· Made the news.
· Run a marathon.
· Starred in a play.
· Participated in an eating competition.
· Gotten a piercing other than ears.
· Gotten a tattoo I regretted.
· Gotten in a physical fight.
· Shaved my head.
· Pooped my pants.
· Cheated on a test.
· Memorized every lyric on an entire album.
· Seen the 2019 cinematic masterpiece CATS.
· Become emotionally invested in a season of The Bachelor
· Accidentally started a fire.
· Broken a bone.
· Traveled solo in a foreign country.
· Faked sick to get out of work.
· Faked sick to get out of a family engagement.
· Seen a ghost.