A survey by Peter Pan Peanut Butter reveals that the average person eats 2,984 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches over the course of their life. Other findings:
– four years and two months is the average age when children first experience their first peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
– the average adult consumes 3 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches every month.
– 50% of people regularly eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
– 53% of people say half peanut butter and half jelly is the perfect ratio for a sandwich
– 36% of people eat bananas and peanut butter
– 10% of people eat bologna and peanut butter