At some point over Christmas, you’re going to hit the point where you’re just DONE with family time. It’s right around when you volunteer to make a run to the grocery store and decide to head to a grocery store 45 minutes away.
A new study pinpointed the average moment when we finally hit our limit with our family over the holidays. And it happens at . . . 2:13 P.M. on December 26th. Here are the top things that lead to us finally losing our patience . . .
- Criticism for being single or your relationship choices.
- Criticism for how you’re handling being an adult.
- Stress over cooking.
- Bad presents.
- Arguments over board games.
- Arguments over politics.
- Being hungover.
- Getting yelled at for not helping around the house enough.
- Babysitting everyone’s kids.
- Arguments over what to watch on TV.