The holiday season is a hectic and stressful time for many of us. So we wanted to share some ways to help make it more fun with this list of The Top Tips for Enjoying the Holidays.
- Get stuck under the mistletoe with anyone who isn’t your spouse.
- Paint realistic-looking eyeballs on your eyelids so you can sleep through midnight mass.
- Pack your family in the minivan for a road trip. Then dash back into the house and lock all of your doors and windows.
- Get inspired by “The Twelve Days of Christmas”and tip nine ladies dancing at the Spearmint Rhino.
- Don’t forget what really matters: A new set of Air Pods.
- Be sure to share your political views and thoughts on vaccines. Kidding! You’d be better off punching grandma in the face.
- Look up the chimney on Christmas morning and scream, “Oh, god. Santa’s DEAD!” Trust me: the look on your kid’s face will be priceless.
- When you make cookies, add your special “medicine” for “insomnia” and “anxiety.”
- Wait until January 2nd to tell your in-laws what you really think of them.