If you were born in December, you might think that you got a raw deal, what with having to compete with Christmas and Hanukkah and all, but various studies and surveys have found that having a December birthday isn’t so bad.
– According to a study published in the Journal of Ageing Research, having a birthday in December means you’re more likely to live beyond the age of 100, usually up to 105 years old.
– A survey of college students in America revealed people born in December complain less than others and are less prone to mood swings.
– You’re healthier. A study of 1.7 million people from the United States suggests December babies have a lower risk of cardiovascular disease.
– You’re going to be a dentist. Researchers from the Office of National Statistics found a statistical link between birth month and certain professions, and one of those professions is dentist. (* Or maybe the researchers had just finished watching Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer and are projecting Hermey the Elf’s dream job on everybody else.)
– December babies are also natural born athletes, according to a study in the International Journal of Sports Medicine, because of being exposed to more vitamin D during your mom’s summer pregnancy.
– December birthdays also morning people. Research published in the US National Library of Medicine found people born in December are more likely to love going to bed earlier and springing out of bed early.