There’s a LOT of traveling involved in the holidays . . . even if you don’t fly somewhere, you’ll still almost definitely find yourself in the car for long stretches of time. And it’s gonna be brutal.
According to a new survey, the average American stresses out EIGHT TIMES during their holiday travel. And here are the top 10 things that stress us out . . .
1. Dangerous roads because of the weather.
2. Heavy traffic.
3. Losing something while you’re traveling.
4. Finding airport parking.
6. Getting to the airport and realizing you forgot your ID.
7. Flight delays.
8. Long security lines at the airport.
9. Waiting to pick up your bags at baggage claim.
10. Flights getting canceled over bad weather.