Business Insider has come up with this list of 6 weird military habits that stick with you long after you leave the service:
1. Keeping a bug-out bag in your trunk. (A survival kit that contains the essential items you’d need to survive for at least 72 hours in an emergency scenario. Flood, tornado, zombie apocalypse …)
2. Shouting in the passenger seat. For example: “CLEAR ON THE RIGHT!”
3. Staring at everyone’s shoes, basing your opinion on whether or not they are polished.
4. Eating too fast.
5. Carrying everything in your left hand.
6. Moving with a sense of purpose for things that don’t warrant it.