The best thing about hosting a high-pressure dinner for your family is that they’re totally forgiving when things go wrong. Wait, what’s that? It’s the exact opposite and they loudly judge you on everything? Well, damn.
According to a new survey, 63% of people say that Thanksgiving dinner NEVER goes exactly like it’s planned . . . and the average person has SIX things go wrong when they’re hosting. And here are the most common things that go wrong . . .
1. Not all of the cooking is done on time.
2. Running out of wine.
3. Spilling something on the floor.
4. Forgetting a key ingredient in one dish.
5. At least one thing is cold by the time it’s served.
6. Running out of something before everyone gets some of it.
7. Cooking something wrong.
8. Forgetting someone’s food allergy or dietary restriction.
9. The turkey is burnt.
10. The turkey is dry.