1) Make her laugh. A 2006 study asked participants how much they value their partner’s ability to make them laugh, and the results revealed that women truly care about their partner’s humor.
2) Wear sunglasses. Sunglasses make a man look mysterious: The eyes are such a tremendous source of information. Not having that information makes women drawn to you. They want to learn more about the man behind the glasses.
3) Be nice. A 2016 study surveyed 800 people to understand the relationship between altruism and attraction. It turns out that folks who do good things for the sake of being good, got laid more.
4) Eat more garlic. Garlic? Yep, garlic. We’re a liiiiittle skeptical, but a 2016 study found that men who eat garlic smell more “pleasant” and “attractive” than those who don’t.
5) Befriend a baby. According to research from France, men who played nice with babies were more than three times as likely to score a woman’s phone number than guys who ignored them.
6) Give your razor a break. Women found guys with heavy stubble-about 10 days-worth-to be more handsome than those with a lighter shadow, a full beard, or a completely clean-shaven face, Australian research found.
7) Steer clear of selfies. Guys who posted selfies on their online dating profiles received fewer messages, a Zoosk.com survey said. And women find shirtless selfies “very unattractive.
8) Carry a guitar. According to a study published in the journal Psychology of Music, women were more than three times as likely to give a guy her phone number when he asked for it while holding a guitar case than when he carried a sports bag.