If your girlfriend wants you to propose, there’s a 50/50 chance she’s been dropping HINTS about it. And they’re probably not subtle.
Researchers talked to 2,000 men who are currently married or engaged. And 49% said their wife or fiancée DID drop hints. Here are the top five not-so-subtle signs your girlfriend wants you to propose . . .
1. You notice her watching a lot of shows or movies about weddings or proposals.
2. She keeps talking about weddings, or other people who got engaged.
3. She buys wedding magazines, and leaves them out where you can see them.
4. She forwards you emails from jewelry brands. (Wow, subtle.)
5. When you walk by a jewelry store, she stops to look at rings in the window.
The survey also asked about the top spots men HIDE engagement rings before they propose. The top ten include a shoebox . . . at their parents’ house . . . at work . . . in their car . . . and in the back of their underwear drawer.
Just don’t expect a guy to propose too early. It takes the average man seven months to realize they’ve found “the one.” Then once a guy does decide to propose, it takes another two months to buy a ring.