With your first kid, you freak out over every little thing they do. With your second kid, you CAN’T freak out over every little thing they do . . . because you’re too busy still freaking out over the stuff your first kid is doing.
A new survey asked moms what they learned after they had their second child. And here are the results . . .
1. You don’t need every possible gadget.
2. Each kid is totally different, so follow their lead.
3. Be more confident as a parent, because you might know what you’re doing a little bit.
4. Go with the flow or you’ll go crazy.
5. It’s okay if you can’t do it all.
6. Trust your gut, even if not everyone agrees.
7. Ask for help when you need it.
8. The hard moments pass.
9. Being with a newborn actually ISN’T that stressful.
10. Babies don’t really need shoes.