Fashion has gone through a LOT in the past 50 years. That includes some good . . . and some very, very bad.
A new survey asked people what fashion trends should disappear forever and, quote, “never return.” The top answer was the Mullet: 43% of us would be happy if that NEVER came back in style. Here are the top eight . . .
1. Mullets, 43%.
2. ’80s-style puffball skirts, 33%.
3. Underwear as outerwear, 31%.
4. Velour tracksuits, 28%.
5. Crocs, 24%.
6. Matching his and hers outfits, 24%.
7. Wearing a skirt over pants, 24%.
8. Skintight metallic bodysuits and leggings, 20%.
The survey also found the ’70s are the most iconic fashion decade in the past 50 years. The ’80s came in second. (SWNS Digital)