Since today is National Fresh Breath Day…
A survey by Utradex One Go reveals that 63% of people have turned away from someone because they have bad breath. Other findings:
– 20% of people have a co-worker, who constantly has bad breath.
– 30% of people have bad breath on a daily basis.
– the average person endures someone else’s bad breath 104 times a year.
– worst bad breath odors … cigarette breath followed by morning mouth and garlic breath.
– 5% of people worry about bad breath while on their way to work.
– 30% of people carry mints or gum to combat bad breath
– 30% of people have offered someone else gum or mints because they have bad breath