In honor of tomorrow (Saturday) being National French Fry Day, we thought we’d share some news you can abuse…
– Visual Economics says the average person consumes 29 pounds of French fries a year.
– 47% of people always choose a salad over fries (Aetna)
– Americans consume 30 pounds of French fries, pizza, and ice cream each year (U.S. Department of Agriculture)
– Loud and fast music increases the likelihood that a customer will order unhealthy foods like fries (A survey by the University of South Florida)
– 26% of women exercise because they indulge in fries on a regular basis. (Fit Rated)
– You would need to do 30 minutes of spin class to burn off an order of loaded fries. (Pure Gym)