Soon enough, your kids will turn 18 and move out. Just kidding. They ain’t leaving until they’re like 32. But either way, there’s a lot of stuff you probably want to do while they’re still young, right?
A new survey found the top things on people’s “family bucket lists” . . . which are the trips and activities parents want to do with their kids. And here are the top 10 . . .
1. Take a road trip.
2. Teach them how to ride a bike.
3. Go camping.
4. Teach them how to cook and bake.
5. Visit an amusement park or water park.
6. Visit national parks.
7. Go to Disney World or Disneyland.
8. Visit a zoo or aquarium.
9. Travel overseas.
10. Teach them how to play baseball.