If we think hard enough, most of us can remember a family tradition (or two!) that was pretty damn weird. Well, a viral Reddit thread asked people to share the weirdest thing their family does that they always thought was normal.
· “In my family, if you took a bite of dinner that was too hot, the rest of the family would blow in your mouth until it cooled off.” -ernielover125
· “Whenever we got fast food, we would put all of our fries together in a big mound to share – sort of like communal fries. Once I was at a friend’s house and they bought us fast food, so I put my fries on a plate and pushed it to the middle of the table. Lots of strange looks.” -mndaver24
· “Our family had a communal underwear drawer until I was in high school. Apparently not common?” -inflatedPastry
· “We’d go for a walk after every dinner. Rain or shine. Found out years later our neighbors thought we were weird.” -designgoddess
· “A friend of mine’s family eats corn on the cob for dessert.”-DrBublinski
· “We always had a single hardboiled egg on our plate whenever we had spaghetti.” -puckmonky
· “Instead of trick-or-treating on Halloween, my parents made us go around to different doors in our basement and answer Bible questions to receive candy.” -MinuteMythology