1. Tan lines. I don’t know what it is about these sun-kissed lines that turn men on, but they seriously have a thing for tan lines. “More people are just seemingly more attractive when tanner,” says Kyle C., 29.
2. Glasses. “It’s probably something about looking more academic, but to be honest, a good pair of glasses just makes a woman’s face more interesting,” says Josef G., 28
3. Baseball caps. Let’s be real, dudes love their sports team. So, what’s sexier than you sporting a baseball cap that you 10/10 times can wear better than some old dude playing catch on a field?
4. Good grammar. Not to be the grammar police, but knowing the difference between there, their, and they’re definitely shows, girl. “If someone speaks really bad English, I end up just super agitated,” says Alex Z., 28.
5. Getting a whiff of your perfume. Smell is the strongest sense tied to memory. Plus, perfume is designed to be attractive. If someone walks by and happens to smell like his partner or former lover, he’s definitely wondering why he’s so hot and bothered.
6. When you throw on his dress shirt in the morning. There shouldn’t be any reason a beautiful woman putting men’s clothes on turns them on, but here we are.