It’s April 1st! Despite waking up with snow on the ground, here are five things to look forward to this month!
- Lots of big sporting events. The Final Four is this Saturday, and the Championship Game is next Monday. Also, the NHL playoffs start April 9th . . . The Masters starts April 11th . . . and the NBA playoffs get started on April 13th.
- The Coachella Music Festivalkicks off April 12th, and the second weekend starts April 19th. You can stream it on YouTube. (Then Stagecoach follows on April 26th.)
- “Game of Thrones” is FINALLY back. The final season starts April 14th.
- Two big comic book movies are coming: The new R-rated“Hellboy” reboot hits theaters April 12th. Then “Avengers: Endgame” comes out on April 26th.
- The holidays: Easter is April 21st. So you’ve got lots of chocolate to look forward to. And also . . .
. . . National Burrito Day is April 4th.
. . . National Beer Day is Sunday, April 7th.
. . . National Siblings Day is April 10th.
. . . Wear Pajamas to Work Day is April 16th.
. . . And Earth Day is April 22nd.