1. You’ll fall asleep faster. The amount of time it takes you to go from being fully awake to fast asleep-called your “sleep onset latency” (SOL)-has a direct impact on your sleep satisfaction. A key way to reduce your SOL is lowering your body temperature. Falling temperatures signal to your body that it’s time for sleep, and one simple way to do this is by ditching your clothing.
2. You’ll sleep better. Decreasing your body temperature not only helps you fall asleep faster, it also helps you sleep more soundly. And, in case you didn’t know, your body temp changes frequently throughout the night, meaning it’s easier to start out naked. This enables you to control your temperature with blankets rather than risk disrupting your sleep by having to remove layers of clothing.
3. You’ll improve your relationship. People who snooze in the nude are more likely to report being happy with their relationship. A whopping 57 percent of nude sleepers said they were happy with their relationship, while only 48 percent of pajama wearers and 43 percent of nightie wearers felt the same. And only 38 percent of onesie wearers said they were happy with their relationship.
4. You’ll have more sex. There’s nothing like skin-on-skin action between the sheets to get your juices flowing. From a purely mathematical standpoint it’s pretty safe to say your chances of having sex increase if you sleep naked. And while more sex doesn’t necessarily translate to better sex, practice makes perfect.
5. You’ll boost your self-esteem. Sleeping naked is a great way to feel more comfortable in your skin (literally) and build confidence in the process. One study concluded that spending a portion of your day naked could improve your body image and self-esteem. Confidence doesn’t just make you happier-it’s the foundation of success in all areas of life. http://bit.ly/2NY37Hs