If you’re trying to get some weight off in the new year, here are some not-too-grueling activities that can burn 200 calories in under an hour . . .
- Going for a leisurely walk. It burns 230 calories an hour, on average.
- Bowling. Tossing that ball over and over again will burn 246 calories in an hour.
- A casual bike ride. Even if you keep it under 10 miles an hour, you’ll burn 328 calories in 60 minutes.
- Golfing. If you carry your clubs, youll burn 353 calories an hour.
- Casual downhill skiing or snowboarding. Also, 353 calories an hour.
- Ice skating. A whopping 574 calories an hour.