Here are a few conversation starters…or conversation stoppers, as the case may be.
· 11 percent of men wanted to date someone MORE after being ghosted by them.
· 23 percent of males injured themselves while masturbating.
· Married people living in Montana, North Dakota, and Nebraska searched the most frequently for sex toys online.
· 59 percent of men would’ve shaved off their facial hair for sex.
· 1 in 3 men preferred to be the little spoon.
· 10 percent of singles valued live music over sex.
· The top 3 deal-breakers in L.A. were practicing Scientology, crashing on someone else’s couch, and carrying a small dog in your purse.
· 22 percent of singles used their partner’s toothbrush, and 76 percent never told their partner.
· 30 percent of women snooped in their partner’s undie drawer.