As usual, r/AskReddit got introspective and informative when female users shared their most surprising turn-ons. Some of the things they find attractive defy stereotypes, research, and norms and prove that being yourself is the best way to find the right person. Also, personality matters. A lot. Duh.
1. Under-eye bags. “I find guys with bags under their eyes weirdly super attractive.” -PrettyLittleBird. Yeah, turns out that face luggage you’re insecure about isn’t always such a bad thing. In fact, other users mentioned their affinity for the same unexpected trait. “This is IT for me,” a fellow Redditor wrote. “I love guys that look like a Tim Burton character.”
2. Baldness. “I like when a guys is going bald and completely shaves his whole head. Most guys seem touchy about it, but I kinda like it.” -Independent-worm. Bald is beautiful – and according to many women, it’s best when you own it.
3. Body hair. “Body hair. I love it, I love the way it feels on my body when I’m naked, love running my fingers through it. It’s so sexy to look at, too.” -mydadisindianajones. Turns out plenty of women don’t just tolerate body hair, they love it.
4. Scars. “Scars. They’ve made you the person you are.” -Phififi Scars could be deemed sexy if done right. And they tell a story. Users agreed that a good scar doesn’t have to be considered unsightly, but can actually reveal a bit about a man.
5. “Imperfect” teeth. “I love crooked teeth, I think they’re adorable.” -ubuhbuhbuhbuhbuhbuh. “Perfect” is relative. Snaggleteeth? One user mentioned loving them. Another called crooked teeth “charming.”