It’s not really IF you gain weight, it’s when according to a new survey.
A new study by vavistalife.com recently pinpointed the events in one’s life when a person gains the most weight.
– 80% of students gain weight while at college.
– the average woman gains 22 pounds during her pregnancy.
– newlyweds gain an average of 4 to 5 pounds a month during their first year of marriage.
– 60% of people gain weight at their job.
– the average person gains 11 pounds the year after they quit smoking.
– the average woman gains 10 pounds between the ages of 45 and 55 due to menopause