If you go to a county fair, you expect to have a good time. However, that wouldn’t be the case if you experienced anything from this list of The Top Signs You’re at a Bad County Fair.
- Nothing on the menu makes your heart wince.
- None of the mirror sign prizes insinuate the wrong side won the Civil War.
- The “lost and found” is just a cage full of bawling immigrant children.
- Instead of a fun house, they just offer you LSD.
After explaining the rules, the guy running the skeeball game casually mentions he’s legally required to share some things about his past.
- MS-13 has a recruiting booth.
- You’ve only found three forearm hairs in your cotton candy.
- The toys kids win playing arcade games are sex toys.
- The mullets outnumber the white supremacist haircuts. Or is it the other way around?
- Your corn dog just squirmed.
- The petting zoo requires you to ask the sheep for their consent.
- The freak show consists of people who finished high school.
- All the people posting from there on social media use the hashtag “#Bad County Fair”
- No one bothered to fry any mayo.
- The Tilt-A-Whirl operator won’t sell you meth.