1. The Room to Chase. Sometimes during dating, women unconsciously block guys from enjoying the chase. If you’re always the one initiating further dates and texting him, you’re not actually allowing space for him to feel the urge to pursue you.
2. Acceptance of His Help. You are, without a doubt, independent, confident and entirely capable of looking after yourself. However, that has absolutely nothing to do with allowing your man to help you. We all love to feel needed and this is a way he can show his love through action, rather than emotion.
3. Space. The concept of a “man cave” isn’t fictional. Traditionally, women tend to flock to each other for socializing, talking about problems and having fun, while men like solitary time to do their own thing. It has nothing to do with not wanting to be with you.
4. Complements and Appreciation. A man is probably never going to ask you to compliment him more, but, he needs reassurance too. In fact, compliments help boost his confidence and, when they’re coming from you, it’ll help him feel loved.
5. Sexual Variety. Sexy lingerie, different positions, a hot make-out session in public or anything new, really, will drive him wild. He won’t want to ask for it, but he will want it, and it’s also one of the best ways to create intimacy and keep the all-important fire alive.
6. Initiate on Him. How would you feel if you always initiated contact with a man, whether it be texts, kissing or sex? Men have a fear of rejection too, even in long-term relationships. For the most part, there’s nothing wrong with this, but for your man, it’s nice to have the pressure of doing so taken off occasionally.