Did you pull an April Fools’ Day prank yesterday, and the person got legitimately MAD about it? According to a recent survey, 17% of us tend to have that reaction. But HOW mad we get varies.
10% are initially angry, but get over it pretty quickly . . . 5% get angry and quietly FUME about it . . . and 2% hate it so much, they consider never talking to the person again.
Here are the six most common reactions . . .
1. Smile and take it in stride, 45%.
2. Prank the person back, 31%.
3. Get mad, but get over it pretty quickly, 10%.
4. No reaction, just a poker face, 7%.
5. Quietly fume about it, 5%.
6. Potentially never talk to them again, 2%.
According to the survey, the people you were most likely to prank yesterday were your spouse or significant other . . . a friend . . . your kids . . . a co-worker . . . and your mom. We were almost twice as likely to prank our mom than our dad.