A recent study says that millennials have more stress than other generations. Find out what has them so anxious with The Top Things that Stress Millennials.
- Espresso foam that’s too thick to turn into art.
- Nobody wants to hire a person who majored in cyber feminism.
- Mom buying them Cool Ranch Doritos when they specifically asked for Nacho Cheese.
- White people getting tired of being lectured about their privilege.
- All the good gamer tags are taken.
- Anything that requires an attention span longer than eight seconds.
- The sneaking suspicion that there could be more to life than constantly seeking validation from strangers on social media.
- The lack of a “whatevs” emoji.
- Conversations that require them to remove BOTH earbuds.
- Making toast and then discovering they’re out of avocados.
- Clumsily making a gender normative comment on Snapchat.
- Meals that taste incredibly awesome, but tragically, don’t look that amazing on Instagram.
- Someone telling them “sorry” . . . but then not following it with an immediate “not sorry.”
What if someday the world runs out of new hashtags?