Got your tax appointment scheduled? If so, we hope you won’t experience anything from this list of The Top Things You Don’t Want to Hear From Your Tax Preparer.
- I’m glad you came to me instead of doing this online. I may need the bail money.
- If you want to avoid getting audited, you’d better get elected president.
- Remind me again: What are “deductions?”
- Once I finish this return, I’ll need you to sign here, date here, and then set your house on fire.
- No, not “six.” I said you have a “sick” figure income.
- I’m not worried about making a few honest mistakes. That’ll be YOUR problem.
- I’ll try to get these done for you before I get subpoenaed by Robert Mueller.
- I’m a millennial so you’ll need to show me how a calculator works.
- Do you have two fives for a twenty?