Have you ever used a handicapped stall in a public bathroom? According to a new survey, 77% of us have done it. Here are ten more places people said they’ve peed. And it didn’t count if they did it as a kid. They had to be an adult . . .
1. Outdoors in a rural area, like the woods or a field. 68% said they have peed there.
2. Outdoors in an urban area, like an alleyway, or against a building, 29%.
3. In the shower, 54%. Seems low.
4. In the ocean, 48%.
5. In a public bathroom for the opposite sex, 38%.
6. In a bathtub, 22%.
7. In a bottle, 21%. 37% of men and 6% of women said yes to that one.
8. In a swimming pool, 20% said yes. Remember, this is as an ADULT.
9. In a sink in your own home, 12%. 5% of women said yes to that one.
10. In someone ELSE’S sink, 10%. That includes 17% of guys and 4% of women.
The survey also found 48% of women think their bathrooms should have more toilets than men’s rooms, because it takes longer to go. And 25% of guys agreed. Only 2% of men and 1% of women said men should get more toilets than women.