1. Having regular sex can help men look 7 to 10 years younger… and feel that way, too! Regular sex is a great health booster for both men and women. People in relationships tend to have more sex than singles, especially if the person in question is male. One of the most notable benefits of having sex on a regular basis is a more youthful glow thanks to healthier circulation.
2. There’s also something to be said about having home cooking. Men who are married or in long-term relationships also reap the benefit of home cooking more frequently than singletons do. As a result, men who are taken tend to have slimmer waistlines and are less prone to obesity.
3. The lifespan difference alone says a lot about how good relationships are for men. Men who are married can expect to live 5 to 7 years longer than men who remain single their entire lives. A study done by Harvard students showed that the longer a man stays married, the better his lifespan will be compared to single men his own age.
4. Marriage and relationships are also a good antidote to loneliness. It’s no secret that loneliness can kill. Loneliness is linked to stress-related illnesses, higher blood pressure, shorter lifespans, mental illness, and weight gain. Unsurprisingly, married men tend to feel far less lonely than typical single men do.
5. Lastly, men who remain in relationships are far less likely to engage in unlawful and unhealthy behavior. Having a healthy relationship gives men a lot of reason to avoid behavior that could jeopardize their wellbeing. As a result, studies have shown that men are less likely to do lifespan-shortening behavior that could land them in jail when they are in a relationship.