The 2018 Winter Olympics are now history. Let’s review what went down over the past two weeks with The Top Things We Learned from the Winter Olympics.
- Despite all the ice, nothing in PyeongChang was more frozen than Tara Lipinski’s face.
- In a world where you can combine skiing and shooting into an international Olympic event, is pineapple on pizza really that weird?
- If you have a “dad bod” . . . you’ve got a good shot of making the U.S. Men’s Curling team.
- If we want to do better, maybe we SHOULD encourage more immigration for Norway.
- Curling shows that there are some men who actually do know how to use a broom.
- Conditions in South Korea can get chillier than the Trump marriage.
- Those female figure skaters really do get cold out there.
- Russians will find a way to cheat at everything, whether it’s curling or U.S. presidential elections.
- Nobody watches the Winter Olympics.