I will be back at at work on Monday Morning. This week, I’ve been off doing a little Field Research so that I could bring you…
Top Things that Annoy Bartenders
- Having to bite their lip to avoid hissing, “Wussy” when a guy orders an Apple-tin
- People who play One Direction in the jukebox . . . and ask them to turn it up
- Customers who can’t appreciate the artistry and craftsmanship of pouring something into a tiny glass
- People who insist on making a “getting caught in the rain” joke after ordering a pina colada
- Their boss getting all disgusted when they’re caught using a soda dispenser gun as a bidet
- Not being able to spit into an annoying hipster’s craft beer when he tries to impress them with his vast knowledge of malted barley.
- That guy who knows everything about every sport on every TV.
- Being asked if when they pictured their dream job, it involved earning minimum wage to cap off a 10-hour shift by mopping piles of puke off the floor.
- Listening to your drunk ass screech “Don’t Stop Believin'” on karaoke night.
- When they don’t get better tips after showing off much more cleavage . . . and they’re guys.
- Delicately crafting a specialty cocktail that a drunken frat boy slams back in three seconds.
- Being out of Dos Equis when the Most Interesting Man in the World shows up.