1. She Constantly Flakes On Plans. Everyone occasionally needs to bail on arrangements and if your crush has asked to rain check only once or twice, this probably doesn’t spell doom for the relationship. However, if she is constantly flaking on you, especially last minute, this is a pretty strong sign that she’s not interested.
2. She Keeps Reinforcing That You’re Just Friends. If she’s constantly stressing that it’s so nice “having you as a friend” or explicitly introducing you as “my friend, [your name],” then she’s trying to tell you something – namely, that you are not her boyfriend and never will be.
3. She Avoids Physical Contact. A key sign that two people are romantically involved is constant touching: Resting hands on each other’s legs, grazing backs of arms or even playfully hitting each other. If your crush isn’t doing any of these things, and if her body language is stiff and unapproachable, then she’s probably showing you subliminally that she’s not interested in you.
5. She Hasn’t Introduced You to Anyone In Her World. Introducing a partner to your friends and family is one of the most solid signs of commitment, and if she’s being evasive in this area, it probably means she doesn’t see you as part of her future.
6. She Avoids You for Days and Responds to You Intermittently. If the communication between you is always patchy and intermittent, it could be because she’s trying to fade you out, but wants to avoid looking heartless by ghosting you completely. If she gives a lukewarm response to every third message of yours, but you otherwise don’t hear from her at all, this could be what’s happening.