Thinking about homeschooling your kid? Before you decide, take a minute to check out this list of The Top Questions To Ask Yourself Before Homeschooling Your Child.
- Can I still bust him for drugs if the weed I catch him with is mine?
- Am I actually going to do the work, or just sit around all day watching “Star Wars” movies with them?
- It’s basically just plopping them down in front of “Sesame Street” and day-drinking, right?
- Is it more important to have a kid who wins the National Spelling Bee or one who can function smoothly in society?
- To replicate the middle school experience, should I wear a shower cap and serve him brown slop at lunch?
- All kids LOVE spending every waking second with their parents, instead of kids their own age, right?
- Can I ignore the fact that the school principal can’t spell the word “principal”?
- Kids never get restless or impatient when they’re cooped up inside all day, do they?
- If I get hit by a spitball, am I 100% sure it was him?
- Can I fit “study time” around “Judge Judy”?
- How eager am I to be silently judged by every other parent I meet?
- Is this the only way to make sure a teacher doesn’t have an affair with my child?
How much can I fake knowing?