You know, if you play Christmas music all year long, it’s just called “music.”
The “Tampa Bay Times” just did a study to figure out when different stores start playing Christmas music. Maybe they still play other stuff too, but it’s when they start mixing in the holiday music. And here’s what they found . . .
1. Best Buy is the first . . . they started back on the 22nd of LAST MONTH, which is almost three weeks ago.
2. Sears and Kmart started last week.
3. H&M starts today, and Office Depot and Office Max start on Saturday.
4. Walmart will start on Monday.
5. JC Penney will start on Thanksgiving.
6. Black Friday is the most popular time to start. That’s when you’ll hear it at places like Target, Home Depot, Lowe’s, and Foot Locker.