1. Eat Dinner Together as Often as Possible. You can share how your day went and discuss your relationship, your careers, future plans, and anything else important.
2. Try to Stay Together & Works Things Out. If you have problems in your relationship and you both love each other, you need to work on resolving them.
3. Give Each Other Little Gifts. Hand-written notes, small gifts, kind gestures, remind your spouse that they are special.
4. Split Up the Household Chores. Sharing tasks make things easier so one partner never feels burdened.
5. Treat It Like a Business Contract. Take your vows seriously and honor your commitment, as best as you can.
6. Don’t Ever Go to Bed Angry. You may not be able to go to bed having resolved an argument completely, but repair the argument to the best of your ability before turning it off.
7. Keep “Courting” Each Other. Think about what you did when you were dating and do more of that. Go out to dinner, stay curious, surprise each other with small gifts, and keep things fun.
8. Be Romantic & Go on Dates. Put some thought into going on a special date to a special place with atmosphere.
9. Touch Each Other as Often as Possible. You might not be able to make much time for touch – like a kiss goodbye in the morning – but it’s important to try.