According to a new survey, chips and other salty snacks are the hardest thing to stop eating once you’ve started. 35% of us have issues with it. Sugary snacks and chocolate are next, followed by crackers and cheese.
1. Chips, pretzels, and other salty snacks. 35% of people said they have a hard time stopping once they’ve started.
2. Candy, not including chocolate, 18%. So stuff like Skittles and Starburst.
3. Chocolate, 12%. That includes candy bars, like Snickers and Butterfingers.
4. Crackers and other bread-based snacks, 11%. So things like Cheez-Its.
5. Cheese, 10%. String cheese might be one of the main culprits there.