Low-Key Signs Your Relationship Just Got REAL
1. You know each other’s drink orders. So that when you’re late to the bar (and when are you not late to the bar?), your drink is sitting there waiting for you.
2. You quit splitting checks because you know you’ll get them back for something later on. No more splitting every last cent of every single bill – they get this check, you’ll get the next one!
3. They don’t immediately throw your toothbrush in the trash if you leave it behind. The moment people stop freaking out about stray things you “accidentally” leave behind is the moment you know you’ve made it as a couple.
4. You know their iPhone passcode. Not because you’re going to use it to snoop but because you’re together a lot, sometimes their phone is the closest one.
5. You have a “side of the bed” and there’s a spare phone charger on it. Finally. No more lugging around an iPhone cord everywhere you go on the off chance you’ll crash at their place.
6. You’ve stopped counting your dates. Or, better yet, you don’t even call them “dates” anymore.
7. You have definitive proof one of their family members knows who you are. OK, so you haven’t met the family yet, but at least they know you exist in the world. A START.
8. You’re sharing at least one (1) streaming service. This is serious, because now the very private lives you each lead on Netflix are being merged.
9. Farts. You can’t hold ’em in forever.