When you hire a wedding planner, you trust that they’ll help make your big day very special. But that might not happen. Here are The Top Signs You Hired the Wrong Wedding Planner.
- When it’s time for the limo to take you away, he goes, “Oh, DUH!” and quickly calls an Uber.
- She says she can get you a cheaper cake as long as you’re cool that it says, “Happy Birthday, Larry.”
- Instead of money, he simply wants to watch you and your bride on your wedding night.
- He insists on a Muslim wedding guest ban.
The “luminaries” he’s placed outside the reception look suspiciously like burning crosses.
- He suggests a destination wedding . . . in Aleppo.
- You learn that she was also the stripper at your fiancés bachelor party.
- She booked a Right Said Fred cover band.
- She wants to utilize a chocolate fountain . . . but also a beer can pyramid.
- Her business card reads, “Wedding Planner / Divorce Attorney.”