It’s May the 4th…are you doing anything special for “Star Wars” Day? If so, we want to help you make it a great one with Some Helpful Tips for Celebrating “Star Wars” Day.
- Dress like your favorite character, watch all the movies, write fan fiction . . . and then get on the message boards and complain with all the other “fans” about George Lucas.
- Dressing up as a skeleton and then saying you’re Princess Leia is not cool.
- Just accept you’re celebrating it without a girlfriend.
- If your light saber lasts longer than four hours, seek immediate medical attention.
- Post a few blogs detailing your theories about the upcoming sequel, while finally abandoning the futile search for real-live friends.
- Go on Tinder and don’t swipe right until you find a chick that most resembles Chewbacca.
- Do some really bad acting to commemorate Natalie Portman and Hayden Christensen.
- Infuriate “Star Wars” nerds by telling them your favorite character was Spock.