Someone posted a list called the “Seven Deadly Bar Sins.” Which really means seven ways to get kicked out of a bar. Here they are . . .
1. Get too drunk. You pretty much have to get black-out drunk or PUKE to get booted. But if you’re slurring your words or look wasted, they’ll stop serving you.
2. Start a fight. Even if it’s just a heated argument, they might boot you.
3. Stiff the bartender. Meaning, you walk off with your drink without paying. They probably won’t kick you out for not TIPPING. You’ll just look like a jerk.
4. Harass people. Especially if you’re a guy who won’t stop hitting on someone.
5. Break stuff. Whether it’s by mistake or on purpose. You can get away with dropping one glass on the floor. After that, they’ve got their eye on you.
6. Get caught stealing something, like a glass. Those copper mugs they use for Moscow Mules go missing a lot. And if you try to steal a tip off the bar, you’re gone.
7. Try to dance on the bar. Also called “Coyote Uglying.” You’ve gotta be a girl to get away with it. Even then, most bars won’t let you. (Thrillist)