- Penn State Basketball will be facing The Fighting Illini of Illinois tomorrow at 4:30. It is also Coaches Vs. Cancer day at the BJC…lots of stuff to win and lots of stuff to see, including a BMX demontration at halftime. And all of the money raised through CVC activities benefits cancer patients in this area. Please consider coming out for some great basketball and a great way to give back.
- I am officially hooked on three new (to me anyway) TV shows….Sherlock on Netflix, Sneaky Pete on Amazon and Hunted on CBS. Check ’em out while you’re staying warm this weekend.
- There are many things I don’t like about Donald Trump, but can’t we give the guy a chance? Maybe…just maybe…all of these executive orders are necessary in order to implement a bigger, better plan.
- Hate to be “that guy”…but if the Steelers aren’t in the Super Bowl, I don’t give a rat’s rump about the Super Bowl.
- The month of January is almost in the rear view mirror….and it hasn’t been all that bad snow or temperature-wise. That’s one whole month of passable weather. Spring is something like 52 days away.
I missed posting the life hack from “Hacking Up A Doozy” (8:20 weekday mornings on The Bus) yesterday, so you get two today:
- If you have a sore throat, eating cucumbers will soothe it.
- If you have a minor burn and have no burn creme or ointment, put a dab of toothpaste on it.