The Centre for Economics and Business Research is out with their Santa stats.
– Santa will devour 150 billion calories on Christmas Eve as a result of eating Christmas cookies .. this is 60,000 times his daily recommended intake
– Santa will visit 5,556 houses per second on Christmas Eve
– Santa will deliver gifts to 1.6 billion children
– Santa will wrap presents with 1.5 million miles of paper
– Santa will deliver over $459 billion worth of presents
– Santa will make over 640 million stops on Christmas Eve
– Santa will work for 32 straight hours
Santa will visit over 378 million children in over 92 million homes on Christmas Eve and Christmas. He’ll drop off presents at a rate of 822.6 per second while his sleigh travels at speeds of up to 650 miles per second. His reindeer will be pulling 321,300 tons of toys even though on land, they can pull no more than 300 pounds.