It’s good to do little things to show your significant other you love them. I mean . . . it’s a hell of a lot easier than trying to do BIG things, right?
A new survey found the 10 little things that people do to show how much they love someone. Check ’em out . . .
1. Cooking them something they like.
2. Making them a cup of coffee without being asked.
3. Asking if they’re okay.
4. Giving them a spontaneous hug.
5. Giving them a compliment.
6. Randomly texting them to see how they’re doing.
7. Saying “thank you.”
8. Listening to them when they need to unload about a problem.
9. Saying “I love you” for no reason.
10. Sharing your food with them.
The survey also found the average person does at least ONE of those things every single day. (Daily Mail)