We’re not going to dance around it: Everyone’s gross. But we all find different ways to express our grossness. Here are the results of a new survey by Buzzfeed to show how you stack up against other people.
1. 93% of people pick their noses . . . and two-thirds of them feel secretly pleased if they dig up something particularly large and juicy in there. And 22% of adults still EAT them.
2. 68% of us smell our own flatulence and LIKE the odor.
3. 70% examine our poop in the toilet to gauge its size and consistency . . . and 64% of us feel PROUD when we produce an unusually big one.
4. 21% pee in the shower at home . . . and 50% will do it in a public shower.
5. 16% don’t change their underwear on a daily basis . . . and 7% of people only change their sheets a few times a year or less.
6. And 76% get a feeling of pleasure when we squeeze a pimple and pus comes out.