Here is some truly incredible Stuff I Found While I Was Looking For Other Stuff…..
1. The famous British “Keep Calm and Carry On” posters that have now been parodied a million times were never distributed. They made the posters in 1939 but decided not to distribute them because they thought it might cause a panic.
2. When the word “girl” started being used in the 1300s, it just meant a child. It didn’t specifically refer to a female until the 1400s.
3. Rhode Island is 93 times smaller than Wyoming but has twice the population.
4. During the Vietnam War, Krazy Glue was used to seal up wounds on the battlefield.
5. The little button on the top of a baseball cap is called a squatchee.
You’re welcome…now get out there and start winning some bets!