Centre County United Way kicked off their 2016 Campaign today at Housing Transitions at 217 East Nittany Avenue with a press conference at 10:30am.
Speakers at today’s press conference were:
- Tammy Gentzel – CCUW Executive Director
- Dr. Eric Barron – PSU President and Honorary Co-Chair
- Lee Myers – Geisinger Health System and Honorary Co-Chair
- Fran Stevenson – Campaign Co-Chair
- Chris Hosterman – Campaign Co-Chair
- All of the speakers as well as members of the CCUW Board of Directors and Representatives from the 35 Partner Agencies were available to speak to the media after the formal remarks.