We found a list online of ways to live life to the fullest. And some of them are things you’ve probably thought about. But they should be GOALS . . .
1. Be bold and take risks. If you ALWAYS make the safe choice, you end up limiting yourself. And that applies to everything from taking a new job, to asking someone on a date.
2. Stop doing the same thing every weekend. Try to expand the list of stuff you do on a regular basis, so you don’t get in a rut. When you’re on your death bed, you won’t regret missing a football game or two.
3. Do stuff that’s outside your comfort zone. Which goes hand-in-hand with the last one. It doesn’t have to be something big, like skydiving. It could be as simple as ordering something new at a restaurant.
4. Get together with friends as much as possible. And do whatever you can to make NEW friends, so you’re not just hanging out with the same people all the time.
5. Try to master a new skill. It doesn’t matter what it is. Just stick with it, and you’ll feel like a more interesting person who didn’t just sit around wasting time.
6. Travel as much as you can. Maybe you can’t afford to fly to Europe every year. But just going somewhere new that’s within driving distance can open you up to new ideas and experiences. (Quora)