Here are seven things that make men more attractive, according to science . . .
1. Good looks, especially if it’s just a fling. Even though several studies have found looks aren’t as important to women if they’re looking for a long-term relationship.
2. A sense of humor. But not just because they want you to make them laugh. A bunch of studies have found women see humor as a sign of intelligence.
3. Kindness, and doing good deeds. Again, it’s more important to women when they’re looking for a long-term relationship.
4. A cool car. In a 2014 study, women rated guys as more attractive when they were standing next to a luxury car, because it’s a sign you’re financially stable
5. Having a dog. Several different studies have found guys with dogs get more dates.
6. Wearing red. A study in 2010 found women were more attracted to guys in red. And females in a lot of other species are attracted to red for some reason.
7. Certain types of risky behavior. A study in 2014 found women were attracted to men who did things like putting out a fire, or scaring a dangerous animal away. Which are both things EARLY humans would have done. But things like skateboarding or driving without a seatbelt DON’T make you more attractive. (Tech Insider)